Monday, December 2, 2013

lowered engine/tranny inside etc.

 just some new tools and a side project, I used some spare wood to build a work bench
best dog ever



 Lovely girl booting up the controller for the first time, and adjusting the throttle settings

 lowering the engine in, I did this without help on Tuesday morning, stressed out from my daughters surgery I probably just needed to do something that I shouldn't be doing? who knows.
It ended up being harder to get situated than I would have expected.

pressure washer, kind of a nightmare to hook up since I wanted to use hot water from my hot water heater, and my hose from the front yard was still frozen and this thing kinda leaks water everywhere and it plugs into 110v and the on switch is down at the bottom where you feel you are about to get electrocuted, but I used it and it worked, still I don't think they are worth the trouble.
 engine finally in. this happened early last week.  many things have happened since!
This saw fest went really well, very easy compared to sawing the 1/2 aluminum which sucks.  Had to saw the exhaust off finally because it was dragging and I couldn't push the car back into the garage :(
And the completed work bench, or whatever it is supposed to be.  rolling cart?

No comments:

Post a Comment