Friday, October 16, 2015

old wheels, outdoor photos

My homemade paint job. The pictures look better than the real thing mainly because it needs more coats.

White bumpers need to go to chrome SOON. I changed to blue because it is a daily driver and the Orange and White was too loud for my tastes. The chassis is too high in the front because I don't have many batteries up there, and it's too high in back because I had extended the shackles before I got better leaf springs, so I need to remove the shackle extensions.




The hood shows a little of the ghetto style paint job which is currently too thin, but acrylic laquer blends nicely so I can add more coats to get that looking better. It's garaged while this coat drys (and shrinks?) My paint knowledge is VERY amateur.

No comments:

Post a Comment