Monday, November 4, 2013

Parts arrivals

It's been like Christmas all year round.
By October 1st I had received:

1 Orion Battery Management System
1 Warp9 Motor (EVA)
1 Aluminum Adapter Plate to affix the motor to the existing tranny
1 Replacement brushes (shipped brushes were for racing usage)

                                                           Look this box is only this tall.
                                                 stop taking my picture...photograph the car parts!
                                                      aluminum adapter plate and clutch disc


small! I went with 60ah batteries because I want a fairly light car, so my range will suffer some (50 miles?) , but charging is fast.










batteries, two cases fit in the truck of a camry!

No comments:

Post a Comment